Welcome to the
Montessori Home Set-Up E-Course
- a course designed to help you finally start implementing Montessori at home without confusion and overwhelm.
This is made for you... especially if you’ve been held back by a lack of time, indecision, or confusion about how to get your home set up in a Montessori way.
Nothing is more gut-wrenching than knowing your children are capable of so much more – but you’re not able to move ahead because you’re not sure where to start.Add to that the anxiety that comes from the constant, gnawing sense of time slipping by and the recurring thought that you should be doing something now.
Hi, I’m Jae Jun!
As a mother myself and Montessori teacher who supports parents like you, and this frustration is close to my heart.
After hearing from so many parents who struggle with this exact issue, I wanted to help.
Do you find yourself thinking like this?
You’re about to learn exactly how to start Montessori for you family so that you can finally enjoy spending more quality time with your children everyday—and give your children the best possible chance to untap their potential.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
The Montessori Home Set-Up E-Course walks you through exactly what you need to understand, know and — most importantly — DO in order to start Montessori in your own home.
This program is built to help you:
- Articulate your vision
- Make clear choices
- Take strategic, consistent action
- Turn your home into a peaceful reality...
Filled with concrete examples, strategies, exercises, and my hand-picked list of the best Montessori resources — it will help you make the difference you were meant to make.
There are two specific outcomes we’re focused on in this course
1.Getting you crystal clear on how to start and to help you grow.
2.Helping you to take consistent, smart, and strategic action to transform your home into a place where your children have a great foundation to thrive.
Let me know how I can help your life be more joyful at home!
The Montessori Home Set-Up E-Course is for anyone that’s confused about how to start with Montessori at home. The content has given me clarity and direction to start and grow light years ahead. I’m so much more focused and know exactly how to improve our home for my boys which makes me feel peaceful and calm. The best part is: I truly learned ‘how to fish,’ so I’m able to continue adapting and adjusting as my children grow.
This is one of the top 5 things I’ve ever done for myself. The experience changed my life and my home This is so much more than a education course, it’s a new way of going through my life.
Why I Created This Course
I’ve spent the last 20 years learning the ins-and-outs of creating Home Set-Ups ( and classrooms for other parents and myself. I'm a Montessori Teacher with 13 years in the classroom, and I have two children myself.
I’ve been running my own Montessori business since 2011. It is a learning community for parents, as well as an Etsy shop selling hand-made Montessori materials for infants and young children.
After hearing from so many parents who struggle and insecure with potty training, I really wanted to help…especially because it can be very natural and stress-free.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I know it’s important to be mindful of every penny you invest. That's why the Montessori Home Set-Up E-Course comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you do the work and honestly feel you didn’t get any value from the experience, please write us within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund.
We require your full, completed coursework and a detailed explanation of what didn't work for you, so we can continue to improve.
The reason we ask for your completed coursework is because we know that if you take action on the exercises — you’ll get tremendous value and make massive progress towards your goals.
How It Works
The Montessori Home Set-Up E-Course is a self-paced online course. You control when you start and finish.
After you enroll in the course, you’ll have access to work through the lessons at your own pace from your laptop or mobile device.
There are six core modules of the Montessori Home Set-Up E-Course curriculum. Each module contains lessons plus corresponding Fun Sheets (growth assignments and handouts) to help you integrate and apply what you learn to your own home.
Is This E-Course Right For Me?
- If you believe that your child can do so much more... Let the Montessori Home Set-Up E-Course show you how to design a home environment that will open the doors to your child's potential.
- If you feel like your daily routine needs help... Do you feel like your home life could run smoother? This course can offer a plan that will support identifying the rooms in your home that need change and show you how to create solutions for a more harmonious family life.
- If you feel as a parent that you're stretched a little thin... Day to day life can get so busy! You know that your children can be more independent but you're not sure how or where to start. This course will show you how to assess your home and make changes that will go beyond a "quick fix" while supporting the developmental abilities of your children.
- If you are ready to bring Montessori ideas into your home in a real and lasting way... Whether your child is in a Montessori school or not, you feel that this approach speaks to you and you want to bring the ideas into your home. This course has been put together using core Montessori principles that nurture the full potential of the child.
- Turn your home into a classroom. This course was created for families. We believe in supporting parents that wish to have a home environment that will embrace Montessori ideas while complimenting your parenting goals.
- Promise overnight success. We want the lessons from this course to last. The solutions and ideas that this course will offer are meant to grow with your family. We approach change as a process, not a once-and-done experience - you will learn an approach that will enable you to keep adjusting as your children grow.